This job is no longer available
A leading UK banking group requires a Finance Manager / Financial Planning, Analysis and Consolidation contractor to join a strategic project withn the Tresasury department on a 6 month contract.
- Location: London
- Rate: £400 - £450 per day
- Required candidate background: Financial Services, Corporate Banking, Retail banking, Investment banking
The successful candidate will join the Performance Analysis and Planning team within Corporate Treasury, which specialises in providing insight and control through the preparation of monthly MI reports, budgets, forecasts, and reporting on balance sheet / P&L activity.
You will be primarily responsible for consolidating and reporting the Corporate Treasury results, and for delivering insightful management & planning information whish is critical for the business' strategic needs.
- Qualified accountant
- Banking experience
- Excellent strategic planning and performance analysis skills
- Strong understanding of treasury
- Knowledge of business partnering
- Experience advising and executing strategy from a financial and business perspective
This is an urgent role. To be considered, forward your up to date CV ASAP.
KEYWORDS: FINANCE, TREASURY, CORPORATE, MI, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION, PERFORMANCE, ANALYSIS, PLANNING, CONSOLIDATION, ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTANCY, PNL, P&L, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA, STRATEGY, LONDON, BANK, BANKING
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com