Business Analyst, Investment Bank, Client Services
The successful candidate will have a solid background in business analysis within Investment Banking or Asset Management outside of an IT function. The main duties of the role will include building and maintaining client relationships, client risk, client profitability and client on boarding. In addition it will be necessary to gather requirements, maintain a relationship with business and IT and be very clear and concise when putting together documentation. Moreover, this role is purely business focused therefore the client does NOT want someone from an IT background.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience within Investment Banking or Asset Management
- A proven and consistent track record of Business Analysis within a Client Services function
- Very strong in producing clear and concise documentation
- Excellent Client Relationship Management experience
- A knowledge and understanding of client risk, client profitability and client service
- An understanding of Capital Markets and an appreciation of client on boarding
- Exposure to Client Relationship Management, Client Profitability and Client Risk tools
- Candidates must not be from an IT background
This is an excellent, long term opportunity to add significant value to a growing programme, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com