This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a nationally known company providing renewable energy solutions to the Wind industry. They have been successful with numerous projects and are in search for Senior Project Manager to join their ranks as they continue to expand.
The suitable applicant would be an industrious worker to assist with the project management, planning and development of renewable energy projects across various sites. Strong communication skills, with aptitude to use own initiative, would allow applicant to thrive in this busy team.
Responsibilities of the role
• Undertake Project management duties; lead a small team in the identification of sites right through to development.
• Oversee the progress of current sites.
• Manage and communicate with external consultants to ensure assessments and reports are produced as required for the EIA. This will include interpreting and critically analysing results identifying where issues may occur.
• Liaise with Landowners, Local Authorities concerned with planning, councillors amongst other related stakeholders.
• Prepare and review environmental statements (with related documents) to aid with submission of planning applications.
• Communicate with Directors and colleagues to ensure projects are delivered successfully to budget and time deadlines.
• Support development of all projects across company.
Experience and skills
• At least five years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager.
• Highly experienced working in the wind energy industry
• Proven leader, with prioritising skills to ensure goals are achieved to set deadlines.
• Analytical approach to problems and willing to contribute to design/development of wind farm activities.
• Excellent team working skills, confident communicator and organisation skills.
• Commercial background.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; able to produce presentations understandable to a range of spectators.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191