This job is no longer available
My client are a Global organisation who Design and Manufacture components for the rail industry are looking to bring on board an Applications Engineer to join the existing team. You will be keen to develop your career into a more Senior position. The client are looking to bring someone on board at the earliest opportunity due to rapid growth within the business.
- Responsibility for the technical aspect of products
- Advise on technical suitability and availability of existing designs
- Identify aspects of customer requirements which are not currently met so that new product design work can be initiated
- Review and check drawings
- Prepare sketches or 3D models of new components and assemblies and carry out design and drawing tasks
- Mechanical design background or general mechanical engineering
- Strong skills of dealing with customers and resolving issues that may arise
- Experience of managing a small team will be highly desirable
- Ability to travel overseas on average 4-6 times per year
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your current CV and a covering letter to and/or call Lucy Heap on 0118 956 5545 for an immediate response.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com