This job is no longer available
HR Systems Administrator - £20-25k - Global IT Organisation - Maidenhead
A leading IT company are currently looking for a HR Systems Administrator to join their team based in their Head Office for Europe based in Maidenhead.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised, professional individual with a keen interest in HR Systems. In addition to HR Systems project and ongoing development, you will get involved with any HR Generalist tasks when required.
- Data validation checks on SAP to ensure that complete and accurate data is held
- Efficiently lead all SAP input for starters, leavers and contractors.
- Produce regular and adhoc reports as requested for the headcount across Europe.
- Raise purchase orders and chase for approvals
- Set up paper and electronic employee files and maintain.
- Produce ad hoc Excel data and PowerPoint presentations.
- High level of interest in HR information systems
- Experience working in a HR function
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself with a globally recognised and respected organisation and expand your skills in a varied HR role.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com