Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer - Contract - Plymouth - 6 Months
Interviews taking place now! Huxley associates are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer on 6 month contract inPlymouth.
Full Job Spec attached!
If you have your own cad license then home working could be a possibility.
Graduates with 3 + years industry experience will be considered.
This role has arisen due to a new product launch and an increase in projects that the company have taken on. The ideal candidate needs to have a sub sea/marine or heavy industry background.
- 3D Cad - Autodesk Inventor or solidworks
- Steel structure and steel pipe systems design experience.
- Knowledge of pressure valves
- Background in mining, heavy industry and handling engineering
- Ability to perform hand calculations
- Confident in producing straightforward calculations in either Excel or Mathcad.
- Experience in the design and analysis of structural frames
This is an urgent role for Huxley Associates and the client can only consider immediately available candidates.
Send in your CV for immediate consideration for this role if you are interested.
Duration: 6 Months
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com