This job is no longer available
A leading UK Banking Group requires a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join its Wholesale Banking Arm on a 6 month contract paying £350 - £450 per day.
The successful candidate will help the senior manager with the management of a compliance team, helping to ensure that a risk-based approach is implemented which links all of the Wholesale Banking and Markets Business Units.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in developing a compliance monitoring strategy
- Assist in driving implementation of compliance monitoring strategy
- Ensyre a risk-based model is used with this implementation that caters for business-specific risks and associates controls
- Assist in developing a management information framework to support risk-based monitoring approach
- Liaise with Advisory Compliance departments to understand and develop risk assessments
- Recommend appropriate remediation strategies as part of monitoring output
- Provide support in interpreting regulatory changes
- Become involved in Ad-hoc compliance projects across the wider wholesale business
- Wholesale, Corporate or Investment Banking experience
- Financial Services experience in compliance
- Experience undertaking compliance monitoring, testing and remediation
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements
- Able to effectively implementent, maintain and report upon controls
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience managing a small team
This is a superb, challenging compliance role within a leading banking department in London. To be considered, forward an up to date CV as soon as possible. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly and forwarded directly to the hiring manager following consultation.
KEYWORDS: COMPLIANCE, MONITORING, RISK, RISK ASSESSMENT, CONTROL, OPERATIONAL RISK, LEGAL, BANK, BANKING, WHOLESALE BANKING, LONDON
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com