Finance IT Application Support
Application Support, Finance, Accounting, SQL, UNIX, SYBASE
A Tier 1 Investment Bank based in the City is looking to add an Accounting and Finance Application Support Analyst to their support team. This role will allow to build upon existing knowledge, as well as giving the opportunity to cross train with the Market Risk team, getting involvement with the ongoing Market Risk Project.
This role will be to provide first point of contact, functional and technical support on a working level for Investment Banking Finance applications:
- Monitoring Applications
- 1st point of contact for the application users
- Business analysis to solve user problems and for user requests
- Analysing and solving problems (Incident & Problem Management)
- Analysing change requests in contact with the user (Change Management)
- Supporting development teams with business know-how and workflows across/behind applications
- Good knowledge of Finance workflows
- Application Support experience
- Basic Data base (MS SQL Server) skills (Ability to write and execute data base queries)
- Basic know how in supporting client/server based applications
- Unix operational skill
- Sybase IQ experience
- Basic SAP know how
- Standard PC knowledge
This role will pay up to £54k base salary, plus benefits.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com