This job is no longer available
A City based Interdealer broker, is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join the Service Desk. The role responsibilities include:- Work as part of a team of Service Desks Analysts to log and update all IT Service Desk Incidents and Requests in the ServiceNow IT Service Management portal - Provide accurate answers that can be understood by Business users - Work with suppliers and internal IT departments to provide Business users with status updates as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) - Ensure that response time and resolution time objectives are met as defined in theSLA
- General knowledge of Desktop, Networking, Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure.
- Operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Apple) Microsoft Exchange and Active
- Directory Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Common IT applications and common hardware knowledge (e.g. Mouse, Keyboard and CD-ROM use)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a best practice Service Desk Experience in a Customer Services environment, preferably within Investment Banking
- Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage user calls and provide first time resolution where practical. Experience of ServiceNow.com would be an advantage.
Professional Qualifications: ITIL v2 or v3 foundation, Service Desk Institute SDA
This role is offering a salary of £25000 base, plus benefits and bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please submit an updated CV, or get in touch.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com