This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
Our client is one of the UK’s top consultancies who specialise in the development of renewable energy projects. The organisation has worked on numerous successful onshore/offshore projects with varying technicalities. They are rapidly growing and require a Solar PV Consultant to join their expanding Solar Team.
The applicant best suited to this would be organised with excellent communication skills; Looking to take the next big step in their energy career part of a prestigious company.
Responsibilities would include (not limited to):
• Oversee solar project developments from engineering input, feasibility studies through to construction monitoring and acceptance.
• Prepare and review technical documents such as specs, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts.
• Visit sites across UK and Europe.
• Provide technical support to clients.
• Fulfilling business development duties, promoting company.
• Other Ad hoc activities as required
Experience and skills
• Applicant must hold a degree in engineering/science discipline.
• Working knowledge of solar energy technology and projects.
• Highly competent in the use of Microsoft packages.
• Analytical mind and established problem solving skills.
• A flexible and proactive approach to work.
• Good team working ability with aptitude to take initiative and complete own tasks.
• Able to communicate confidently with colleagues at all levels of business.
• Reliable with solid project management skills.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.;
• Additional language.
• Understanding of solar contracts.
• Knowledge of Solar PV yield prediction software.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191