Project / Programme Manager
Programme / Project Manager - Cards Migration- 3- 6 MONTH CONTRACT - START ASAP
PROGRAMME / PROJECT / CHANGE / MIGRATIONS / MERGERS / MSP / PRINCE2 / AGILE / APM / STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT / CLIENT FACING / STRONG COMMUNICATIONS
Progressive Recruitment are currently seeking a - Programme / Project Manager - Cards Migration with strong PROJECT / PROGRAMME / CHANGE MANAGEMENT experience on an initial 3 month contract position with strong scope for extensions. This particular role is based with Kent but will require travelling into London. My client are a consumer lending credit card company going through an interesting phase of growth and looking for a Programme / Project Manager to assits on a Cards Migration.
The ideal candidate must have experience in managing and delivering projects in to financial organisations.
Relevant attributes and experience:
- Programme/Project/Change management background - large scale projects
- IT/Operations migration & mergers experience ideally in credit cards or Finacial services
- Skills/competence - MSP / Prince2 / Agile / APM
- Strong stakeholder management skills/experience
- Ability to navigate through tough solutions & work collaboratively
- Excellent Customer and Client facing skills as well as strong Communication skills
- Creates the roadmap/vision for the business in terms of clarity 're' what going to happen; when etc.
Availability - Immediate
If you are interested in finding out more about this contract, Please call me on 0207 469 5200 ASAP or please reply with your most up to date cv.
Alternatively if this role is not suited to you then please pass this on to anyone you feel may be interested.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com