This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 + Excellent Bonus and Strong Package
Location: Chile or Panama
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is one of the most influential, successful and long standing Solar PV businesses in the United Kingdom.
This unique role is to proactively develop large scale PV business and projects outside of the UK in new and emerging markets. Our client will be providing mid to long term EPC revenue and market share growth.
This is a brand new position and is key to the company’s international expansion strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to directly impact the company’s commercial growth and profitability and strategic direction. This position is based in the Chile or Panama but will require extensive international travel.
• Finding technically and commercially attractive large scale opportunities in overseas countries
• Developing and qualifying network of installers, investors, project developers and direct commercial customers in target countries
• Supporting international marketing events
• Identifying new markets and developing strategies to enter these markets
• Creating commercial and technical proposals for projects
• Weekly reporting on project pipeline, competition, market developments
• Learning, reporting and recording on policy and legislation developments
• Understanding country requirements re: local content, tax and other barriers to entry. Finding solutions to overcome these barriers.
• Managing travel budget
• Negotiating EPC contracts with developers/investors
• Delivering the annual revenue and margin budget
• Extensive international travel
• Responsible for helping to define the annual large scale international sales budget
• Qualifying opportunities from technical perspective and finding solutions that utilise existing and local supply chains
• Delivering on annual revenue and margin targets
• Proven track record in high value high tech international sales
• Highly self-motivated
• Strong initiative and creative thinking
• Fluent in English and at least one of the following: , French, Arabic, Turkish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Croatian, Serbian
• Ability to work individually and as a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Managing travel and sales budgets
• Proven track record of delivering/exceeding revenue and margin targets
• Strong networking capability
• Existing relationships with international investors, project developers, supply chain
• Experience in developing sales projects from scratch
• Understanding of PV and competing technologies
• Understanding of financial modelling
• Willingness to travel extensively abroad
• Understanding FiT’s and other legislative support policies
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 203 002 2877