This job is no longer available
Electronics Engineer/ Contract 6months/ South West England/£300-350p.day
My client is currently seeking an Electronics Engineer for a hands-on design intensive role. The person will be working with other Hardware Developers in creating new devices. The incumbent will be responsible for all product design considerations including safety compliance testing, design of production test equipment, cost optimization, reliability and performance standards. Projects topics will include low voltage mixed signal devices, Embedded computers and line voltage power electronics.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Proficient in standards compliant PCB design.
- Deep working knowledge of the electrical design fundamentals and advanced concepts.
- Experience with Altium Designer development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of circuit modelling tools and use of test software.
- Strong knowledge of hardware architecture.
- General understanding of firmware.
- Experience with revision control and issue tracking systems.
- Minimum 3+ years experience.
The contract is available immediately so don't hesitate to apply! If you feel you have the appropriate skills for this position please send an updated CV to Tom Seymour Position is available ASAP with interviews
Location: South west
Job type: Contract 6 months (possible extension)
Start date: Dependant on finding the correct candidate.
Salary: Negotiable (above market average)
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com