This job is no longer available
Windows Mobile Application Developer - 3 Month Contract - Berkshire
A leading company that develop and deploy innovative solutions particularly in the Telecommunications sector are looking for a Windows Mobile Application Developer for a 3 month contract based in Berkshire.
The Windows Mobile Application Developer will develop a WiFi Finder and authentication application for the Windows phone.
- Experience writing desktop windows applications on .NET 2, 3 & 4.
- Detailed understanding of Socket-level programming on .NET with thorough understanding of .NET HTTP Client.
- Understanding of Threading model on Windows.
- Understanding of XML and JSON.
- Relational database (especially SQLite on .NET would be extremely useful).
If you are interested in this role please send me an updated CV, availability and rate of pay to be considered for an interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com