This job is no longer available
This role offers an exciting challenge to work with managers and stakeholders across the world in ensuring the effective and efficient management of a large international assignee population. The role will be fast paced and varied with unique challenges presented due to the size and scope of the organisation.
This role will be varied and you will be liaising with the relevant regional Line of Service leaders concerning strategic need, succession planning as well as ensuring all administrative support services are meeting high standards.
You will need excellent communication skills, and be proficient with immigration and tax policies. You will need to be technically competent and have the ability to influence and prioritise accordingly.
- Daily management of the Group Mobility team for one of the EMEA regions.
- End-to-End assignment management of outbound assignees including packing development, interpretation, employee compensation, tax estimates and filing, and immigration.
- Liaise and provide support to the Company business units and HR partners regarding the Group Mobility program.
- Understand Company business needs and the support required of the international assignments program.
- Interact with HR and Business partners regarding the initial assignment policy selection, planning compensation and benefits.
- Understand individual assignment objectives to provide advisory services to assignment initiators regarding appropriate assignment structure, terms and conditions.
- Resolve assignee/employee escalations and issues on an "as required" basis.
- Provide business and HR guidance in the management end of the assignment.
- Proactively work with business and HR to identify the next steps for the employee and understand the talent objectives.
- Manage end of assignment to ensure all objectives are met.
- Lead the coordination of international assignment processes including areas such as Immigration, Benefits, Tax, legal, and Vendor Management.
- Develop of location or project-specific terms and conditions.
- Track international employee movements and work with external providers to ensure appropriate tax filing.
- Minimum of 8 years of global mobility experience
- Experience within a recognised oil and gas organisation is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of tax, social security and immigration frameworks
- Proven experience of working in an international organisation /multicultural environment is essential
Please submit your CV via the Link if you would like to find out more about the role.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com