This job is no longer available
* Develop and update design dossiers and technical files.
* Conduct risk management activities
* Knowledge of regulatory impacts and carry out registrations in relevant territory's
Key skills / Qualification
* Ideally an engineering / Biological science background to degree level.
* Understanding of Regulatory Affairs industry. Knowledge of fillings and submissions in one or more of the following territory's; EMEA, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, China, India, Brazil.
* Working experience of ISO 14971
* Understanding of main markets and 93/42/EEC M5
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone who is, please forward the relevant CV, or for further information, you can contact me on the details below.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com