This job is no longer available
A leading UK banking group based in Bristol is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to manage two direct finance reports and provide financial control, financial analyst and business partnering support to a critical group wide simplification project.
Objective of the role
- Provide interim managerial cover, overseeing two direct finance reports
- Financial Control and forecasting for the Sourcing Simplification Programme
- Provide high quality relationship management for benefits delivered and forecast across a number of divisions in the bank
- Become involved in financial analytical, advisory, management, business partnering and support duties
Essnetial Skills / Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA, ACMA etc)
- Financial Analyst experience in a Large Corporate Bank
- SAP knowledge
Location: Bristol / Daily Rate: £250 - £300 / Contract Length: Initial 6 months
This is an urgent role - suitable candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com