This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - KYC - Investment Banking
A global Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf are looking for a Business Analyst with an excellent background in KYC to join a ambitious global programme.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Business Analyst within Investment Banking on a large KYC and/or AML programme. It will be necessary to have had extensive experience of working clients, client on boarding and client services as well as a strong understanding of client due diligence and account maintenance. In addition, the successful candidate will need excellent relationship building experience and stakeholder management as well as a strong background in data and data analysis. The role will also require the Business Analyst to have excellent process mapping, project planning, process design and IT delivery.
- Extensive Business analysis experience within Investment Banking
- A proven track record of working on either a KYC, AML or client services programme within Investment Banking
- Excellent client relationship management experience, ideally having worked on a client on boarding project
- Strong understanding of client due diligence, client account maintenance and client services before, during and after on boarding
- Outstanding communication including stakeholder management and an ability to work with numerous areas of the business and IT effectively
- Strong background in IT projects and delivery projects including knowledge of data, data analysis and SQL
- Proven track record of business process mapping, project planning and functional experience
If you meet the above requirements please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with KYC experience within Banking will be considered first.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com