This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
Our Client produces premium quality pressure pumps for global mining and industrial applications. They have been an early innovator in the design and manufacture of high pressure systems for Longwall mining.
To work within the overall Engineering Team and to contribute strongly to the design and support of new and existing high-pressure pumping products and systems.
Responsibilities of the role
Responsible for the design and definition of the company’s pumping systems and applications to meet customer specifications. Reporting to the engineering manager.
Experience and skills
Applicants MUST have experience in the following:
• Design of Reciprocating Pumping Systems
• Design of Fabricated Tanks, Frames in Stainless & Carbon Steel
• Design of High-pressure Pipe-work & Hoses
• SolidWorks CAD to at least intermediate level
• Design of Hydraulic Systems
• ATEX / IS / MA standards
• Design of rotating equipment
• Variable speed/frequency drives and motors
• Experience of working with/in China
Qualifications & Skills
• Good communicator
• Strong problem solving skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Accurate with a keen eye for detail
• Committed to a quality culture and continuous improvement
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: