This job is no longer available
Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst
South London (With travel to other UK sites and occasionally international offices)
My client is a multi million pound international marketing company that are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst, with strong Windows, Microsoft, Citrix, LAN and WAN technologies. This role would be responsible for supporting and assisting the Infrastructure Support Manager in projects and solutions.
You would be a key member in providing technical support, monitoring and coordinating the infrastructure within my clients business.
- Expert in Windows 2003/2008 Server and Windows 7
- Expert in Microsoft Exchange 2007 (2010 advantage)
- Excellent knowledge in Citrix XanApp and XanDesktop
- Excellent knowledge in LAN, WAN and TCP/IP
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent customer service and facing skills
- Clean driving licence
- Experience in HP/Chassis/ Blade server technology
- Knowledge in LeftHand SAN technology
- Knowledge of Blackberry devises and BES Server
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to seek a varied and challenging position in a globally recognised company, looking to develop their skills and progress with their career. Terrific basic package and bonuses.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com