This job is no longer available
Business Intelligence Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 -London
My client a large media company based inLondonis looking for a Business Intelligence analyst to join their growing BI/Datawarhouse team. The Business Intelligence analyst will be developing and maintaining reports and support management decision making.
- Maintain and administrate the BI servers
- Architecture design and optimisation
- Software package instillation and monitoring and problem resolution
- Support cognos user in the business
- Maintain cognos reports and build new ones
- Assist in the design of data warehouse models
- Experience in ETL processes
- BI reports
- Exposure to end -end lifecycle (data analysis, data modelling, source-target - mapping, ETL, BI modelling, report development and analysis)
- Experience of database and data management concepts
- Strong experience with SQL
- Cognos reporting and analysis experience
- Understanding of dimensional data modelling methodologies
- Exposure to TM1 development and configuration
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be the focal point and link between the team and the business and the ideal Business Intelligence Analyst is expected to become very familiar with the customer need. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be expected translating business requirements into solutions and supporting customer to make the most out of BI tools.
If you have the skills for this role and are keen to progress your career then waste no time in applying! Please call Karlene Pathirana ASAP on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com