This job is no longer available
Java Web Developer - Agile, J2EE, Spring - Contract - West London
My international media client has a requirement for a Java Web Developer to come on board and become a key figure within the team.
You will be working in an Agile/SCRUM development team on a global licensing application, engaging with colleagues and stakeholders to develop new features from front to back.
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of the architecture of Java web apps and app servers
- Java 6 and JEE 5
- Spring 3.0
- Apache Ant
- Hibernate 3 Core
- jQuery and Json
- Apache Tomcat 6 deployments
- Highly proficient in JUnit and a least one mocking framework
- Dependency management (Apache Ivy or Maven)
- Ability to write and optimise SQL queries through a good working knowledge of MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience and passion for working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
The client is looking for bright and passionate developers with a deep understanding of Java and a desire to work for in an international project. If you feel you are suitable, please forward you CV for immediate consideration.
Initial phone interviews are happening next week, so please send across your CV to apply.
Length: 6 Months +
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com