This job is no longer available
UI Designer / Developer
Up to £60,000 DOE
My client, a leading FTSE 100 company, are looking for a talented UI Designer / Developer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be working in a newly created agile software engineering team whose goal is to be at the forefront of technology innovation within their industry sector.
- Working in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the development of the UIs
- Creating prototype designs in line with the overall business requirements and creative vision
- Turning wireframes/visually basic developed components into highly polished interactive, engaging features
- Transforming custom controls into animated, sleek and visually polished elements of the interface
- In conjunction with the Product & Production managers driving the development & delivery of innovation and the implementation into the e-commerce and operational solutions.
- Understanding competitor trends and ensuring the business is best equipped to meet this competition communicating this to the development teams.
- Experience of Graphic Design Software (Adobe CS or other).
- XAML development for WPF - styling custom controls.
- Experience of Microsoft Expressions Blend.
- Experience of Hands on Graphic Design, User Experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach to tasks.
- The role incorporates both the mocking up of ideas as well as building concepts with the development team through XAML using Expression Blend.
- An iterative approach is often required as is the ability to extrapolate sometimes partially expressed ideas and requirements into workable solutions.
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality software systems.
- Multi browser/platform development
- Proven experience of working with business stakeholders, Product Owners and Business Analysts to analyse requirements, develop ideas and design solutions.
- Understanding of non-functional requirements, quality assurance and continued improvement methods.
If this sounds like your next opportunity then apply today with an up to date CV to Jennifer Smith at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com