This job is no longer available
A leading UK Banking group based in Bristol is looking to onboard an Assistant Finance Manager specialising in Supplier Financial Risk on a 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will join the Group Sourcing Finance department and become immidiately involved in understanding the financial health of key suppliers & supporting the wider finance team in their monthly processes and CMU requirements.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a Commercial and Strategic banking environment, whilst retaining some of the more "traditional" month-end responsibilities usually asssociated with Financial Accountancy / Analyst roles.
- Daily review of key suppliers
- Monthly risk reporting process to Sourcing Categories
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence on potential new suppliers & existing suppliers
- Provide modelling and analysis in support of business requirements
- Monthly analysis of CMU costs
- Provide support for sourcing month end reporting processes
- PQ / Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP / Oracle experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Able to interpret financial statements
Analytical skills and a keen sense of organisation are very important for this position.
Location: Bristol / Daily Rate: £200 / Initial contract length: 3 months
To be considered, please forward an up to date CV as soon as possible. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly and forwarded to the hiring manager as a matter of urgence.
Keywords: Finance, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Accountant, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst, Risk Assessment, Risk Oversight, CMU, SAP, Orale, R3, Excel, Bristol, Sourcing, Client
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com