This job is no longer available
Role: Finance Business Partner
Duration: 5 months
Rate: £300 - £320/day
"An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join the Retail Product Cost team, supporting the Personal Current Account (MORTGAGES) product stream. The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for supporting key customer relationships and the delivery of transparent and accurate financial information to the Retail Products Executive team
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for robust cost management within MORTGAGES
- Posting SAP journals and delivering all monthly reporting & MI from the client down to a cost centre level to ensure robust cost management within the business.
- Producing the monthly Monthly Cost to Income Summary for the Product.
- Responsibility for producing the cost forecast and latest views.
- Monthly balance sheet reviews
The successful candidate should be qualified accountant of at least one years post qualification experience (CIMA preferred and with experience in Banking Operations and or Financial Services) and ideally have previous experience of analysing complex business activities and providing excellent customer service. The candidate will also need to have a confident articulate communication style to enable them to interact with the wide range of stakeholders from all levels of management."
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this positing, please send me an up to date copy of your CV.
If this role is not suitable for you, please take the time to refer me on to any of your ex-colleagues or friends who may be suitable and interested.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com