This job is no longer available
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs - Biopharm - Maidenhead
This position is an urgent requirement with a rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead. With new products coming to market this company require an Associate Director of Regulatory to manage these new products through to market and through various submissions across Europe and other emerging markets.
- Seven or more years of professional experience in a technical or clinical discipline and at least five years in a regulatory function within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- A proven track record of successful regulatory interactions
- Regulatory approvals using centralised, decentralised and/or mutual recognition procedures
- Must have established credibility and reputation within the company and profession and with EMA and other national regulatory authorities.
- Extensive dealing with different agencies across Europe
This is a permanent position offering an excellent package of up to 75k plus VP level benefits.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com