This job is no longer available
Major Incident Manager / Problem Manager Team Leader Banking Manchester £70k
Immediate and exclusive opportunity for an experienced Major Incident manager to join my financial services banking client based inManchester/Cheshire. As the Manager, you will be leading a team of 12 incident managers underneath you, so this role is looking for someone with previous line management experience
You will be the Lead for the Major Incident Management Team, and provide a combination of long term strategy and leadership for Major Incident Management program globally.
You will be carrying out the line management duty of your 12 Incident Managers, which will include hiring, appraisals, promotions, training and shift rotas. You & your team will only be responsible for the most serious and complex problems for the Bank, giving you excellent fire fighting skills, and a genuinely interesting, complex solution design initiates!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced incidents manager/ service recovery/ technology recovery./ incident manager to be a part of the most successful, and most profitable Bank in the world, within a role where you will have a high level of visibility and responsibility
This is a permanent role based inManchester/Cheshire. With a salary of £55,000- £75,000 dependant on experiences
- Experience within incidents manager/ service recovery/ technology recovery
- Experience of managing at least 10 people- , this will involve all aspects of team management including performing PDs, dealing with staff redundancies and hiring processes, HR cases
- Detailed working knowledge/experience of Service Management (ideally ITIL based) within a similar working environment is essential
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (Green Badge). V3 preferred#
- Demonstrable track record of leading major project initiatives related to the subject matter is preferred
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure services and application services
- Previous experience working as a Major Incident Manager within financial services
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving & Decision Making (PSDM) accreditation beneficial, but training will be provided if you do not have it
This is an immediate opportunity with interviews next week. To apply, please either follow the link below, or reply back to this email with an up to date CV- I will be short listing CVs over the weekend so please do not call today.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com