This job is no longer available
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: South East
Consultant: Toby Day
The organizations Green Recruitment Company is representing are one of the leading international, renewable energy companies’ within the solar power industry. They are vastly experienced, working successfully on projects with varying technicalities. They are looking to add an Assistant Project manager to help provide cover and assist with various activities.
This role would be suited to a candidate who is a good communicator as communication with customers will be required. The suitable applicant would be highly competent with IT packages such as Microsoft Office and have suitable experience in the management of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Draft, check and issue project documentation such as Operation and Maintenance manuals.
• Design and maintain project management templates.
• Coordinate close out and archiving of completed projects.
• Produce regular progress reports for the project management team.
• Provide holiday cover for Assistant Project Managers/Project Managers.
• Help the project management team work efficiently, maintaining a focus on management and development of processes, systems and materials.
• Be of assistance to project management team.
• Use monitoring platform to undertake the monitoring of sites daily, dealing with any issues which may arise.
• Provide feedback to design and product development teams.
• Arrange annual maintenance works and inspections.
• Arrange remedial work visits and upgrade works to sites.
• Review and renew annual service contracts and warranties.
• Review and track budgets and maintain accurate forecasts, making sure contracts are up to date.
• Coordinate close stages and archiving completed projects.
• Support marketing team by supplying project information to assist in the production of marketing materials.
• Monitor and record project activities, through the use of Microsoft Office, Navision and CRM packages.
Experience and Skills
• Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent.
• Experience of administration and procedures within a customer service supported role.
• Interest and solid experience in renewable technologies (preferably Solar PV)
• Driven and able to take initiative.
• Undertake routine tasks adhering to company procedures.
• Solid working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively.
• Good prioritizing, able to utilize time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent working knowledge of IT Packages such as Microsoft Office, ERP, Acrobat and CRM systems.
• Confident communicator, with solid interpersonal skills allowing you to liaise with colleagues, building relationships; also with customers, internal teams and suppliers.
• Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
• Has the aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes in use within the customer service team.
• University degree.
• An understanding of construction health and safety regulations.
• Interest in the environment, particular Solar.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: