This job is no longer available
ROLE: Technical Support Engineer / 6month contract / daily rate is negotiable DOE
A multinational company is looking to take on a number on contractors for an exciting new project. You will be working within a team of 8 and report to the head of I.T.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone
- Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Work directly with staff in quality assurance, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to resolve problems
- Document all technical inquiries; develop and review content for knowledgebase
- Provide training or assistance to junior staff
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products
- Strong knowledge of the Linux operating system and good understanding of networking concepts (to CCNA level or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of VMware & Windows
- Communication skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of job associated programming languages.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Vendor management skills
- Clariion, VNX or Network Attached Storage(NAS) Skills desirable
- Mainframe knowledge experience desirable - MVS, z/VSE, z/VM
If you are available for interviews and an immediate start, please respond with an up to date CV as soon as possible as this is a competitive role.
Interviewing early next week
To find out more please visit www.computfutures.ie or call us on +35318883444
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com