This job is no longer available
My Client based in Central London are looking for a System's Administrator for a 3 month temp-to-perm contract paying up to £30 per hour for the initial 3 months.
The role will mostly include, but is not limited to:
* Installation and maintenance of existing computing, storage and backup systems. The Sys Admins team's responsibilities include hardware, OS, infrastructure support applications and functional applications.
* Provide input into the design, testing, implementation of the company's server infrastructure and services
* Follow IT compliance requirements when designing and implementing systems and applications
* To assist in the monitoring and taking corrective action for daily backup of all IT systems.
* To assist in the periodical test of Disaster Recovery.
* To be able to prioritise workloads and at times under pressure
Knowledge and/or experience of the following are essential;
* Linux (Redhat/CentOS)
* Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2
* Active Directory
* Group Policy
* VMware ESX 4.1, 5
* Apache/IIS website administration
Knowledge and /or experience of the following are desirable;
* Citrix XENAPP
* Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010
* Batch/CLI, Powershell Scripting
* Window Server Core editions
* Change Management process
* Networking; LAN & WAN, Routers, switches, DNS
* Working with hosting companies to support Hosted virtualised environments.
* SQL DB Maintenance Tasks
Please send your CV if you are interested and can interview this week and start within maximum of 2 weeks
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com