This job is no longer available
The Completions Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the company has the technical and operational ability to successfully execute the deployment of its technology.
The Completions Manager will provide the link between Business Development and Engineering offering the necessary technical support to facilitate the successful deployment of this new technology.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities connected with the strategic planning of activities within the company are:
- Working as part of the senior management team to review and discuss potential improvement areas of business and consider how these can best be addressed from an applications and operations perspective.
- Identify and forecast equipment, infrastructure and facilities support requirements for anticipated activity levels
- Provide ongoing management support to the Chief Executive and assist with the day to day running of the business from an applications and operations perspective.
- Be the in-house adviser on all application and operational requirements
- Review resources, capabilities, and infrastructure requirements to match anticipated activity levels
- Oversee all aspects of operational requirements such as torque and drag, sand retention testing and rigsite procedures
- Seek out new business opportunities from inside client offices during day to day business.
- Maintain close relationship with Engineering to maintain high level of product knowledge.
- Manage, recruit and dismiss staff as required through the relevant procedures to ensure an effective operation is maintained;
- Ensure department staff are properly trained, competent, conduct annual performance appraisals and quarterly reviews;
- Disseminate operational and financial information to ensure that the department works as a motivated team.
- Liaise with the relevant supervisors detailing work schedules and requirements.
- Actively prepare and contribute to the Group's annual budget and 3 - 5 year plan;
- Control both internal and third party related costs at all times to maximise effective use of company funds;
- Review monthly financial figures for the assigned department.
Communication and Information
- Attend and actively participate in all relevant management meetings;
- Ensure management are provided with the necessary information to manage and develop the business
- All job relevant paperwork and reports to be completed and produced in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development and functionality of the company QHSE systems and structure and populate the company IMS with relevant Procedures, flowcharts etc to ISO standard
- Apply the companies and where appropriate Client's Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Advise and support all company employees on QHSE system requirements and culture
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in company QA Manuals are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure that all Quality, Manufacturing and facilities procedures as identified in the companies IMSs are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all functions are performed in accordance with legislative requirements
- Ensure all incidents/accidents are immediately reported and relevant paperwork completed.
- Ensure that the company works to the principles of Environmental Management and legislative requirement.
- To review personal training and development requirement
- Review and monitor training of assigned personnel
- Attend fortnightly management meetings;
- Conduct Completions Review presentations at relevant intervals
- Attend board meetings as required.