Business Development Manager
Your primary responsibility will be to introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel. You'll work closely with a team of experienced Travel Consultants who will deliver an exceptional travel management service, using their airfare expertise to offer the best possible airfares and premium accommodation to your clients.
Flight Centre Business Travel offers a fantastic company culture with sociable, vibrant and travel-loving sales teams. You'll receive a base salary of £22,000 and a proven year one OTE of £40,000. With uncapped earning potential, our top performers are among the highest earners in the industry.
You'll also gain exclusive access to a huge range of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for eight years
- Featured in the "Top 50 Great Places to Work"
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes