This job is no longer available
Interested in an opportunity to take a Lead Business Analyst role for a prestigious, household name inSouthampton?
Senior/ Lead Business Analyst - Southampton - £50k to £55k
Take responsibility for the major software products critical to the delivery of company's goals and guide the business in its use throughout the product lifecycle.
Thorough understanding of the business systems and departmental processes, to support the business users in process modelling and deliver organisational effectiveness through the use of the software products. Challenging business assumptions to drive change in the organisation.
Development of detailed business requirements, which can be used by the delivery teams or suppliers to develop solutions that meet project objectives and realise the benefits identified.
- Experience as a Senior/ Lead IT Business Analyst or Consultant, working within a large diverse organisation within the business function supported by the software. - Building relationships and working closely with the business to support their future needs - Requirements capture and documentation using structured methodologies (UML) - Software development and business process modelling - Working with external and internal suppliers of development services - Full exposure to all stages of the IT project lifecycle - Degree qualified (or equivalent) in appropriate discipline
- Setting scope and challenging scope and requirements.
- Assisting customers in defining their requirements (through customer, market, industry knowledge and analysis).
- Documenting analysis clearly and providing insightful recommendations.
- Defining conceptual design.
- Strong personal engagement - seen as a key influencer in decisions.
- Defining and implementing BA Standards and mentor other BAs in BA techniques.
Apply to this Senior/ Lead Business Analyst role today and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com