This job is no longer available
- Join a travel company featured in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for 8 years
- Award-winning benefits including fitness sessions, free financial advice, and onsite massage
- Uncapped commission and exceptional sales and leadership training on offer
- Matchless career progression in a global company with offices in London, New York, LA, Vancouver, Sydney and beyond...
Corporate Traveller's Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. Our continued success has led to an impressive growth spurt, which means we're scouring the nation for ambitious individuals to join our team of Business Travel Consultants.
Currently, we have brand new Business Travel Consultant opportunities in Woking.
Why Join Our Business Travel Consultant Team?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our Business Travel Consultants award-winning benefits including:
- £20K base plus excellent commission structure and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events e.g. This year, fly to Singapore for an annual Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for eight years.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities?
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £5000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Business Travel Consultant Requirements?
Corporate Traveller is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one years experience in travel sales
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Confidence when handling key accounts
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient. Corporate Traveller has a realm of career opportunities available in the UK and overseas. As the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.