SQL Systems Analyst-Expanding finance company-Midlands-£35-40k
SQL server Analyst- Finance - Midlands- £35-40K
Job title: SQL systems Analyst
Location: West Midlands
Key skills: SQL/systems analyst/primary key/foreign key
A SQL analyst is required for a global payments company based in the West Midlands. Established as leaders within the payments industry they have witnessed rapid growth within a fast moving environment boosting a impressive cliental list consisting of the main movers and shakers within a high lucrative industry. They are constantly adding to their client list, expanding in the UK and abroad.
As part of the building design and analyst team you will be dealing with functional specifications and reporting directly to the analyst manager.
The SQL analyst must be able to:
- Demonstrate strong SQL script reading experience.
- Communicate effectively on all levels both oral and written.
- Liaise with clients in order to effectively gather business requirements and convert into technical specifications.
- Record and product accurate documentation paying great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a strong understand business processes.
And although not essential, the following experience would be of benefit:
- Software background
- Development/systems analyst background
- Agile or scrum background.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV for further information, you can contact me on the details below or call GORDON DENNY on 02077587366. If you are not yet available but interested in similar future roles than please forward your CV specifying this. Also, with the hard times of 2012, If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com