This job is no longer available
My client, a multi-national Oil & Gas company are looking to take on a Compensation & Benefits Analyst on a permanent basis.
The HR team is growing and expanding rapidly to facilitate the growth of the company, and this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a close-knit, busy, and well renowned team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in compensation and have excellent client facing skills, and be able to parent with and face off to senior board members. This role will be very much based on an international scale so good exposure is necessary.
With strong written and verbal communication skills, the successful candidate in this role will be passionate about their role, and be looking to contribute effectively to a growing team.
You will need to be able to work autonomously, or as part of a team, and look to mentor and potentially train new members of the team. Change management skills will be very important, as this company is going through many acquisitions.
* Support the development of executive compensation programmes
* Monitor and report on FSA and European regulator requirements
* Develop in-depth knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment
* Prepare reporting documents for the FSA
* Gather, analyse and present compensation data and trends
* Build relationships across the business at Executive level
* Good Excel skills and experience on HRIS systems such as Peoplesoft
* Excellent manipulation, interpretation, analysis and data presentation skills
* Degree qualified
* Experience working in a large international organisation
* Experience within Oil & Gas is highly desirable
This role is based in Central London and the salary is £40,000 per annum +Benefits
Please submit an up-to-date version of your CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com