This job is no longer available
A leading bank in London have retained are sourcing a Product Controller within their Corporate Treasury department.
The role is initially a 7 month contract, and is looking to pay between £400 - £460 per day. There is multiple headcount here as the team is looking to grow quite considerably into 2013.
- Strong Product controller (with 2-4 years Post Qualified Experience - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, FCCA etc) to manage, provide and agree the complete quite of reporting for the product control desk
- Able to prepare daily P+L (and supplementary reporting), & perform variance analysis
- Underpin all Audit and SOX requirements, ensuring compliance within the business area
- Money Markets product knowledge of bonds, loans, deposits, interest rate & currency swaps, call & current accounts, nostros, money market derivatives trading etc
- Excellent balance sheet knowledge (credits & debits) and their relationships with P&L accounts
- Strong Access (preferably to VBA) and strong excel (to at least Macro level)
- Understanding of concept of Net interest income (Nii), Net Present Value (Mark to Market Risk Reporting (VaR) would all be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Summit 3.83, Oracle GL, Business Objects would all be advantageous
CVs need to be sent to the client within 48 hours. To be considered, please forward an up to date CV and your working availability. Suitable candidates will thus be called directly and forwarded over to the manager.
Location: London / Client: Major Banking Group/ Contract length: 7 months / Daily rate: £400 - £460
KEYWORDS: PRODUCT CONTROL, ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTANCY, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA, ACMA, P+L, PROFIT, LOSS, BALANCE SHEET, TREASURY, BONDS, LOAN, INTEREST RATE, CDURRENCY SWAP, CURRENT ACCOUNT, NOSTO, MONET MARKET, ORACLE, BUSINESS OBJECTS, SUMMIT, SAP, VBA, MACRO
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com