This job is no longer available
SQL Analyst- Fast growing -Midlands- £35-40K
Job title: SQL systems Analyst
Key skills: SQL/systems analyst/primary key/foreign key
A SQL analyst with good SQL and communication skills is required for a leading payments company based in theWest Midlands. My client is a global leader and with a strong & successful product are going against the market trend producing high product sales, rapid growth and are now looking to expanding their fast moving IT team. As part of the building design and analyst team you will be dealing with functional specifications and reporting directly to the manager and numerous stakeholders.
the successful SQL analyst needs to be able to:
* Demonstrate strong SQL script reading skills.
* Communicate effectively on all levels, both oral and written.
* Liaise with clients in order to effectively gather business requirements and convert into technical specifications.
* Record and produce accurate documents paying great attention to detail.
* Demonstrate a strong understand business processes.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV for further information, you can contact me on the details below or call GORDON DENNY on 02077587366. If you are not yet available but interested in similar future roles than please forward your CV specifying this. Also, with the hard times of 2012, If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com