Infrastructure Engineer (Exchange, Voip, MPLS) Circa £40-42k
As part of this team you will lead on a specific technical project, the scope of which includes
- Completing the VMware virtualisation of all remaining physical servers
- Developing and delivering a comprehensive patch management strategy, including policies, processes and actual hands-on patching
- Own and resolve any problems that arise from virtualisation and patching working closely with other senior systems engineers and third party suppliers
- Producing high quality system documentation as required
- Adhering to information security and vulnerability requirements
This is a hands-on technical role that requires quite broad technical expertise, but will also involve high quality planning, implementation and documentation, in what can become a high pressured environment due to time scales and regulatory requirements in the area of information security.
If you are interested in this vacancy, have the required skills, and are available to start work on 26/11/2012 please send an updated CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com