This job is no longer available
A Tier 1 Investment banking client has an urgent opening for a Project Manager within the KYC domain.
Responsibilities will include:
Partner with and aid Global Strategy Team in:
- Identification of the KYCS processes that require review
- Prioritization of the identified processes with Regional KYCS Management Team
- Providing region's feedbacks to the Global Team
- Act as a conduit between the KYCS Regional Head and Global KYCS Strategy Team
- Help KYCS Regional Head and Global Strategy Teams with resource planning, especially around SMEs required for analysis and reengineering of the in scope processes
- Partnering with regional project managers, regional heads and COBAM Change Delivery to implement the processes
* Proven change experience (global programs, matrix environment, regulatory pressures, major transformation initiatives)
* Six Sigma certification and very good understanding of Business Process Optimization models and tools
* Experience in risk management field, and proven ability to support the development of the business activities while robustly applying risk management disciplines and controls
* Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (e.g, fund administrator, brokerage house, custodian, investment bank etc.) together with business project management experience.
If you feel this would be a good fit please send your resume ASAP or feel free to contact Ilan on 0207 469 50 50
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com