Business Development Manager
Gapyear.com has ambitious plans for the future and is consequently seeking a Business Development Manager Team Leader to drive profitable growth. This is a full-time position based in New Malden (20 minutes from London Waterloo).
Gapyear.com is an emerging and extremely exciting area of the Flight Centre business. As the Business Development Manager Team Leader, you'll be working closely with a small team of content writers and social media experts who are passionate about all things travel and committed to developing gapyear.com's audience.
Furthermore, you'll be working closely with the Brand Leader of the Adventure and Independent Division as you develop the future commercial strategy of gapyear.com - in other words, this is a real opportunity to make your mark on a growing travel brand, while benefitting from the security and support of Flight Centre Limited. You will also gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- £25,000 base plus generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential (year one OTE £40K)
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned
- Training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from an in-house team of financial advisors
- Discounted personal training sessions, massage, physiotherapy, corporate gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a 3 month sabbatical after 5 years
Gapyear.com is a backpacking social network and travel information source created by travellers, for travellers. It is a great platform for bringing gap years to life, even before the backpacker takes off. Established in 1998, it's now the largest gap year advice and community site on the planet. It offers expert advice on travelling, including round the world, volunteering and working abroad, all tied together with inspirational ideas and opportunities.