This job is no longer available
Technical Lead Tester, City of London, Banking, £500-550/day
A leading banking client in London urgently requires a Technical Tester, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £500-550 per day.
The successful technical lead tester will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of low latency testing
- Experience of .NET technologies and VB scripting
- Knowledge of level testing is an advantage
- Strong technical testing background
- Test execution, structuring and responsibility for the test approach
- Previous experience as a developer would be beneficial
- A functional and performance testing background is preferred
- Previous banking experience is an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Test, analyst, .NET, Test Lead, VB Scripting, latency, low latency, message level testing, market data, functional, performance testing, developer, technical, banking, client server architecture
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com