This job is no longer available
A leading corporate professional services firm is currently looking for an HR Advisor to join their HR team based in London. This is an interim contract role for 6months at a salary of circa £32,000.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the HR Managers with ER issues
- Liasing with HR Assistants
- Managing the recruitment processes
- Assisting with the benefits review
- Generate MI reports
- Assist a number of adhoc projects
The role requirements will include:
- Exposure to HR in an professional services environment
- Experience of supporting recruitment
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience supporting ER cases
- CIPD qualification & graduated to degree level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a number of different projects as well as owning employee relations cases.
If you are immediately available and can meet my client's requirements then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com