This job is no longer available
Electronics Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire
A new opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Engineer to join an electronics design company based in theBerkshirearea. As a successful Electronics Engineer, you will work on a wide variety of projects and be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle through to production.
You will meet most or all of the following:
- Degree educated in electronics or equivalent discipline
- Proven commercial experience of embedded systems design
- Analog and digital circuit design
- PCB design
- Low level programming in C
- Familiarity with CAD development tools
- Practical electronics skills such as soldering
- Aptitude for mechanical design
- Knowledge of CE marking and product development standards
- FullUKdriving license
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Salary will depend upon the level of experience and what you can offer
£35,000 - £45,000 pa
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career beyond just detailed design. You will gain more commercial experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders, handling projects from start to finish including getting products out the door. There may also be opportunities for travel (UKand overseas) so flexibility around travel is also necessary.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com