This job is no longer available
Application Support, Production Support, Equities, Derivatives, SQL, UNIX, FIX, Trading, Fidessa
Trade Execution Engineer required to join the production support and development team with a leading European Investment Bank.
Configuration, testing and 3rd line support of the trade execution platform. Day to day tasks include:
- End-to-end testing of new flows, from trade entry through to downstream.
- Regressing testing for new Omega Component upgrades (e.g. ICOM adaptor)
- Flow analysis and reporting
- Front end evaluation and configuration
- Requirements and Technical Spec documentation
- Communication with Brokers and Vendors to discuss new flows
UNIX, including shell scripting
Knowledge of equities markets comprising Europe, North America andAsia including MTF's
DMA / Electronic trading experience including CFD's and Algo flow
Front Office Trading Applications (eg Fidessa, RTS, Trading Screen)
Middle Office / Risk applications
Smart Order Router including configuration and setup of best execution policies
This role is based in the City,London, and will pay a base salary of up to £71000 (plus bonus and benefits). If you are interested in this opportunity please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com