This job is no longer available
Share Plans Specialist - 12 month contract £400-550 a day, City of London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading global financial services organisation to lead the share plans programme as part of the global Compensation team.
This comes at a time when a major project is due to be designed and launched in 2013 for a new global Share Save initiative, which the suitable candidate will project management and implement internationally. This role reports into the Global Head of Compensation.
The operational aspect of Share Plans is managed from a different site and therefore this position leads as a global advisor across the group.
- Lead the annual and mid-year discretionary equity plan awards on ongoing plan exercises
- Support the Remco committee with required reports
- Review disclosures to be released detailing the group's equity compensation
- Build and maintain relationships with Group Finance, Tax, Treasury and Secretariat teams ensuring the plans implemented are effective and compliant.
- Excellent understanding of shareplans having specialised in this area previously
- Experience working in an advisory role, highlighting areas for improvements and suggesting alternative solutions
- Good understanding of the regulations that impact Equity compensation for a PLC/financial services organisation
Please submit your most recent CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com