C++ Audio Developer - £45k - CB
Audio Programmer - (C++, Audio, DSP and Multithreading) - Cambridge
Audio (C++) Programmer - (C++, Audio, DSP and Multithreading) is needed by my leading client, a top software house urgently seeks a Audio (C++) Programmer - (C++, Audio, DSP and Multithreading) to work in the experienced Audio Development team based inCambridge. The chosen Audio (C++) Programmer - (C++, Audio, DSP and Multithreading) must have experience of Developing in C/C++ API's.
The successful Audio (C++) Programmer - (C++, Audio, DSP and Multithreading) will join the Development working on a global project for the business, including the SDK audio libraries and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, streaming systems, multithreading, 3D mathematics.
- Knowledge of DSPs and audio effects development.
- Knowledge of mixing architectures, interactive music and audio scripting.
- Comfortable with working at both high and low levels of the game engine, with demonstrable ability to profile at an instruction set level.
- Prior experience with the integration of localisation audio assets to a game engine.
- Prior experience with audio engine development for a released title on at least one current generation platform (XBOX 360, PS3, PC (DX9.0c+))
- Experience with Scream audio technologies - tools and runtime
- Experience with the Vita development environment
- Experience with the integration of audio content with runtime movie playback engines
- A working "user" knowledge of Maya (2009+)
- Experience of C#, Python, SPU programming, libAudio
- Knowledge of WinForms/WPF, XML/Schemas
- Knowledge of asset management systems
- Experience of audio middleware (FMOD, Wwise)
- Experience of graphical patching environments (PD, MAX/MSP, Reaktor
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bens
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of development experience
If you are looking for a new C/C++ Development challenge and are looking for a market leading software house offering excellent career progression opportunities and expanding your knowledge and experience, send in your CV now and call Nick Bray on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com