This job is no longer available
Computer Futures is urgently seeking two Junior Software Developers for our market leading client based in theSurreyarea.
This is a brand new role within the business, the purpose of the role is to assist in the development of software in C++ or C# reporting directly into the senior software development manager.
Skills & Experience
- BSc Electronics, Computer Science or related subject or equivalent experience
- Competent in C++ or C# .NET language
- Working knowledge of MFC
- Good working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005 (or later)
- Proven experience of software design using UML notation
- Extensive experience in a design and development software role
- Good understanding of the full software development cycle
This is a fantastic career opportunity that will see you make a real impact on the business and will provide the scope for you to grow with the company. The Project team is likely to increase in size and you will have the chance to drive change and the direction moving forward.
This is an urgent role paying up to £50,000 + Benefits for my client and they are keen to interview suitable candidates. To apply, please reply to this email with an updated copy of your CV or please feel free to call me for further details - 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com