TLM - Reconciliations - Contract - London - Banking
One of the leading global Investment Banks have an urgent requirement for a Project Management to come on board and work within their reconciliations IT team to help them deliver a number of projects that will range in size. You will be working closely with the business to make sure that the IT can deliver a true system that follows process and can get the full use out of their 3rd party application - Intellimatch. This is a contract role that could offer perm for the right candidate should both parties be on side, you will be based in London and will receive an initial 6 month contract.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experiences:
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Project Management Methodology - ITIL / Agile / Waterfall
- Strong TLM / Intellimatch Experience
- Reconciliations Knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- A good understanding of the Project Life Cycle
If you would like to know more about this role please call Ross Bentley on 020 7398 3600 to discuss this role further.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com