This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Consultant: Kevin Warner
We are working with an organisation really making strides in the renewable energy industry, providing measurable solutions. They are experiencing huge growth and are looking to employ an Anaerobic Digestion Project Engineer to help them fulfil their future aspirations.
This role would be suited to a highly organised applicant with solid Anaerobic Digestion experience. A driven attitude to complete tasks with a high multi-tasking ability will provide the applicant with the right tools to thrive in this busy role.
• Work on existing Anaerobic Design projects nationally, contributing to design and construction phases.
• Create design specifications for prospective projects.
• Providing engineering advice to colleagues and encouraging a learning culture.
• Report to Engineering Director.
• Lead projects, providing technical guidance to various teams working on planning, business development, commercial and legal aspects.
• Oversee project performance to ensure they are kept to budgets and deadlines; undertaking continuous design improvement of current projects.
• Manage over budgets and risk management reports.
Experience and Skills
• BEng or MEng in an electrical engineering discipline.
• Solid previous experience and working knowledge on Anaerobic Digestion projects.
• Analytical, logical approach to decision making.
• Commercial awareness
• Strong multi-tasking ability and good time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, with a high attention to detail.
• Personable team player, responsible enough to be held accountable for their actions.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Fast learner and highly driven to ensure projects are completed successfully.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: